WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? Something expensive? A gift that will last a lifetime? How about a gift that will last forever?
Jerry Ayers evokes an unusual response to this annual holiday question by expounding the precious, priceless Gift from heaven - given for all who are willing to receive. With deliberate attention to detail, Ayers plumbs the depths of Scripture and brings a fresh perspective to the Christmas story:
- Probe the thoughts of Joseph and Mary as they cope with the reality of pregnancy outside of marriage.
- Feel their emotion as they struggle with the revelation that this baby is God's Son, the Messiah.
- Observe Jesus as a twelve-year-old boy.
- Join the guests at a wedding celebration where Jesus performs His first miracle.
- Suffer with the Savior as He is tortured and nailed to a cross.
- Experience His ultimate triumph over death and the grave.
A Cross for Christmas will give you a new appreciation of the Father's gift of love... for you.
About the Author:
Jerry Ayers is the founder of Empty Tomb Ministries, an outreach to help the lost find their way home and to guide those without hope to the comforting arms of the loving Father. He has been a bondservant of the Lord and a teacher in the body of Christ for over thirty years. Jerry considers himself a "God chaser" who desires to constantly seek the loving face of the Father. His passion for the Lord and his knowledge of the Word are communicated vividly through his writing. Jerry makes his home in Minneapolis, Kansas.
A Cross for Christmas by Jerry Ayers was published by Charisma House in August 2003 and is our 59062nd best seller. The ISBN for A Cross for Christmas is 9781591852209.