Introducing the most helpful resource available for newly married couples
Its finally here: a comprehensive source of practical, trustworthy, biblically based answers to the tough questions commonly asked by recently married couplesall in one accessible volume.
Written by Focus on the Family counselors, who bring timely help to thousands of couples every year, The Complete Guide to the First Five Years of Marriage is designed to help spouses build a strong foundation for a lifetime partnership thats filled with genuine love and joy.
This rich, in-depth resource covers vital areas such as
- how to handle surprises and struggles, holidays and in-laws
- financial issues: budgeting, home buying, dealing with debt, saving, spending, giving, and investing
- individual goals, outside friendships, unresolved problems, improved communication
- specific advice for blended families
- personality differences and adjusting to life together
- sexual intimacy and the roles God has given husband and wife
- forgiveness, humility, openness, sensitivity, and spiritual growth
- pregnancy, childbirth, adoption, and raising godly children
The Complete Guide to the First Five Years of Marriage can be read from beginning to end or as needed for specific, practical answers. Couples will receive wise Christian counsel from licensed therapists who help people every day. Discover how to keep your marriage burning bright with love, romance, and lasting commitment.
The long-term success of a marriage depends heavily on how well spouses make the adjustment during the first five years.
Marriage is not easy. Thats why thousands of couples have asked the Focus on the Family counselors for insight into the issues faced early on in their marriage, including
- conflict resolution
- and a host more
Now the collective wisdom of Focus on the Familys staff of counselors is available for you in this accessible volume. Never preachy, the content is arranged in concise, easily digested questions, followed by a trained counselors response. The Complete Guide to the First Five Years of Marriage will empower you to build a strong, lasting foundation in the early years of your marriage that will supply stability and fulfillment as you and your spouse celebrate your life together.
Complete Guide To The First 5 Years Of M by Phillip J Swihart; Wilford Wooten was published by Tyndale House Publishers in February 2007 and is our 59428th best seller. The ISBN for Complete Guide To The First 5 Years Of M is 9781589970410.