Church Representation Rules Paperback
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Monday 3 April?
Order within 13 hours and 46 minutes for delivery on Monday 3 April when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View
Essential for Church management and running, the latest Church Representation Rules include all the latest changes.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Church Representation Rules
Full Product Description
The Church Representation Rules are a vital tool for all those involved in parochial, diocesan and national Church governance.
The Rules were fully authorized in the Synodical Government Measure 1969 and they have been continually updated since then. Full of essential information, this 2017 edition has been extensively and fully updated to reflect the most recent changes: the 2009 Statutory Instrument and the 2009 update to the Code of Recommended Practice to the Pastoral Measure 1983.
Also included are the rules governing the:
- formation and revision of the electoral roll;
- minimum qualifying age for election to the Parochial Church Council or the deanery synod and methods of voting at the Annual Parochial Church Meetings;
- chairmanship of the Parochial Church Council and the number and term of office of its lay members;
- membership of deanery synods and how the number of lay members to be elected to them is calculated;
- membership of, and elections to, the House of Laity of the General Synod.
Church Representation Rules was published by Church House Publishing in October 2016 and is our 550th best seller. The ISBN for Church Representation Rules is 9780715111062.
Reviews of Church Representation Rules
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Church Representation Rules.
Details for Church Representation Rules
|Page last updated||10th March 2017|
|Publisher||Church House Publishing (October 2016)|
|Number of Pages||104|