Christianity Explored is a ten-week course that introduces people to Jesus Christ. Week by week, as course participants explore Mark's Gospel, they address three questions that cut to the heart of Christianity: Who is Jesus? Why did he come? What does it mean to follow him?
The Starter Pack provides everything you need to get going with Christianity Explored and is 20% cheaper than buying the included resources separately. It includes:
9 x Study Guide
* Includes all questions and group discussion points for each topic covered
* Provides brief outlines of each of the talks
* Includes extra 'home study' questions relating to each week
3 x Study Guide - Leader's Edition
* Contains weekly Bible studies, complete with answers
* Clearly summarises each of the weekly talks
* Provides notes to help leaders understand Mark thoroughly
* Includes training material on how to lead effectively and evangelize faithfully
1 x How to run the course
o Includes a CD-ROM containing written transcripts of all 14 Christianity Explored talks
o Provides practical advice on promoting, preparing for and running the course
o Features transcripts of the original talks as given by Rico Tice
o Includes sample invitations, feedback forms and visual aids
1 x DVD Set
This two DVD set includes nearly four hours of material. Filmed on location around the United Kingdom, Rico goes on a journey through Mark's Gospel exploring who Jesus is, what his aims were and what it means to follow him. All 14 programmes feature onscreen Bible text and questions for group discussion. Subtitles are also included.
The course has been developed over ten years by Rico Tice, Associate Minister for Evangelism at All Souls Church, Langham Place in London. This Second Edition, written with Barry Cooper and Sam Shammas, has been thoroughly revised and updated.
Christianity Explored DVD Starter Pack is published by Good Book Company and is our 20867th best seller. The ISBN for Christianity Explored DVD Starter Pack is 9781905564323.