Where In The World Paperback
Stories and Resources for Teaching About the Worldwide Christian Church
by Martyn Payne;
0In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Where In The World
Full Product Description
Taking you on a journey to 7 different countries to experience the Christian Church around the world.
Provides lesson plans, assembly material, a five-week scheme of work, background information and learning objectives and outcomes.
• A journey story focusing on seven churches around the world
• Background about the Christian faith in each of the countries visited
• The growth of the worldwide Christian church
• How Christians worship and major festivals
• International Christians who have made a difference
• Guidance on making safe and successful global connections
• Prayers and songs from around the world
• A list of world anniversaries for themed days
• Links to further resources online
• Web material to print at www.barnabasinschools.org.uk/extra-resources/
Where In The World by Martyn Payne was published by Barnabas in August 2012 and is our 30864th best seller. The ISBN for Where In The World is 9780857461551.
Reviews of Where In The World
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Where In The World.
Details for Where In The World
|Page last updated||10th August 2016|
|Author / Artist||Martyn Payne|
|Publisher||Barnabas (August 2012)|
|Number of Pages||96|