Christian Theology: An Introduction Paperback
by Alister E. McGrath;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Thursday 19 January?
Order within 16 hours and 26 minutes for delivery on Thursday 19 January when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £22.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Christian Theology: An Introduction
Full Product Description
This 5th edition has been completely revised, and now features new and extended material, numerous additional illustrations, and companion resources, ensuring it retains its reputation as the ideal introduction to Christian theology.
* A revised 5th edition of the bestselling textbook, now completely up-to-date with expanded material, and packed throughout with student features and new illustrations
* Features new sections on Copernicanism and Darwinism
* Includes extended discussions of Augustine's doctrine of creation, Trinitarian theologies of religion, and the relation of Christianity to other faiths
* May be used as a stand-along volume, or alongside the Christian Theology Reader, 4th edition for a complete overview of the subject
* Retains the chapter structure of the 4th edition, ensuring comparatability with earlier editions and courses based on these
* Accompanied by a revised instructor's website, featuring expanded resources including study questions and answers
Christian Theology: An Introduction by Alister E. McGrath was published by John Wiley and Sons Ltd in September 2010 and is our 9993rd best seller. The ISBN for Christian Theology: An Introduction is 9781444335149.
Reviews of Christian Theology: An Introduction
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Christian Theology: An Introduction.
Details for Christian Theology: An Introduction
|Page last updated||29th September 2016|
|Author / Artist||Alister E. McGrath|
|Publisher||John Wiley and Sons Ltd (September 2010)|
|Edition||5th Revised edition|
|Number of Pages||536|