Children's Activities for the Christian Year Paperback
by Delia Touchton Halverson;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.43 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Children's Activities for the Christian Year
Full Product Description
- Brief information about the season/celebration, its origin, and its meaning.
- An introduction to the symbols and colors of each season/celebration
- Learning activities such as art, writing, crafts, drama, stories, and music
- Reproducible pages including puzzles, litanies, songs, and readings
- Active games
- Worship suggestions
In addition to chapters on the Christian year as a whole and Sundays (mini-Easters), the book is organized by the following seasons and holy days:
- Advent and Christmas
- Season after Epiphany (Ordinary Time)
- Ash Wednesday, Lent, and Holy Week
- Season after Pentecost (Kingdomtide)
- Other Special Days (Trinity Sunday, Worldwide Communion Day, All Saints Day, Thanksgiving)
Children's Activities for the Christian Year by Delia Touchton Halverson was published by Abingdon Press in August 2004 and is our 26833rd best seller. The ISBN for Children's Activities for the Christian Year is 9780687352333.
Reviews of Children's Activities for the Christian Year
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Children's Activities for the Christian Year.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for Children's Activities for the Christian Year
|Page last updated||15th June 2016|
|Author / Artist||Delia Touchton Halverson|
|Publisher||Abingdon Press (August 2004)|
|Number of Pages||130|