Cassie Caleb Discover Gods Wonderful Des Hardback
by Richard Hunt; Susan Hunt;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £16.51 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Cassie Caleb Discover Gods Wonderful Des
Full Product Description
May our sons in their youth be like plants full grown, our daughters like corner pillars cut for the structure of a palace.' Psalm 144:12
Boys and girls, from 5 to 8 years of age, will love the fun world of Cassie and Caleb, two energetic and inquisitive children discovering the beauty of God's wonderful design. Through twenty beautifully illustrated short stories, followed by an interactive time between parent and child, your children will learn:
- The creational principle that 'God created man in his own image . . . male and female he created them' (Genesis 1:27) is extraordinary!
- That Jesus is in all of Scripture. The Bible is not a collection of disconnected stories; it is the one big story of the Triune God redeeming His people.
- God's Word is our authority and His Glory is our purpose.
- That when we belong to Jesus we belong to His covenant family, the Church.
- A Biblical framework for living and thinking.
The authors do not underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit in the heart and mind of a child. This book intentionally uses the rich language of faith, and then builds meaning around the words and concepts as the stories proceed, providing children the words of life.
Cassie Caleb Discover Gods Wonderful Des by Richard Hunt; Susan Hunt was published by Moody in May 2013. The ISBN for Cassie Caleb Discover Gods Wonderful Des is 9780802406699.
Reviews of Cassie Caleb Discover Gods Wonderful Des
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Cassie Caleb Discover Gods Wonderful Des.
Details for Cassie Caleb Discover Gods Wonderful Des
|Page last updated||18th August 2016|
|Author / Artist||Richard Hunt; Susan Hunt|
|Publisher||Moody (May 2013)|
|Number of Pages||91|