When to Say Yes, How to Say No
by Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Friday 22 September?
Order within 6 hours and 28 minutes for delivery on Friday 22 September when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
A manual for not losing control of your life, discover how boundaries can lead to a more organised and fulfilling life.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
In other words, boundaries define who we are and who we are not. Boundaries impact all areas of our lives:
- Physical boundaries help us determine who may touch us and under what circumstances
- Mental boundaries give us the freedom to have our own thoughts and opinions
- Emotional boundaries help us to deal with our own emotions and disengage from the harmful, manipulative emotions of others
- Spiritual boundaries help us to distinguish God's will from our own and give us renewed awe for our Creator
Often, Christians focus so much on being loving and unselfish that they forget their own limits and limitations.
When confronted with their lack of boundaries, they ask:
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Aren't boundaries selfish?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend offer biblically-based answers to these and other tough questions, showing us how to set healthy boundaries with our parents, spouses, children, friends, co-workers, and even ourselves.
Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend was published by Zondervan in February 2002 and is our 1907th best seller. The ISBN for Boundaries is 9780310247456.
Reviews of Boundaries
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Boundaries.
Other products in the Boundaries Series
See other items in the Boundaries Series
Details for Boundaries
|Author / Artist||Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John Townsend|
|Publisher||Zondervan (February 2002)|
|Number of Pages||304|
|Page last updated||3rd July 2017|