Book Of Acts Paperback
by Rose Publishing;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £2.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Book Of Acts
Full Product Description
This Book of Acts Bible Study Pamphlet shows that God is active. He was active in the book of Acts, and He is active in our lives today. Navigate deeper into the Acts of the apostles with Rose Publishing's 14-page Bible study resource, The Book of Acts. This fantastic Bible study pamphlet provides loads of information at a glance. Enjoy simple summaries, Bible charts, biblical map, and other visual resources that make learning about the early church and early missions movement easier than ever before. It's perfect for adult Bible studies, Sunday school lessons, and small group curriculum.This Fantastic Bible Study on the Book of Acts--
- Provides Background Information on the Book of Acts:
- Who wrote Acts?
- When was the book of Acts written?
- For whom was the Acts of the Apostles written?
- Key events, such as Jesus' ascension to heaven, the receiving of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, and the stoning of Stephen.
- Key early church leaders, such as the apostle Paul, Peter, Stephen, Barnabas, Silas.
- Key mission movements of the early church to Jerusalem, Philippi, Athens, Corinth, Ephesus, Rome, Asia Minor, Judea, Samaria, Joppa, Caesarea, Phoencia, Cyprus, Antioch, Greece, Lebanon, and more.
- Key beliefs, such as the 9 basic components of the Gospel, the 5 essential characteristics of God, 12 identifying traits of Jesus Christ, and the 3 defining attributes of the Holy Spirit.
- Key practices of the early church, such as worship, sharing possessions with others, fellowship, and baptism.
- An outline of the entire book of Acts.
- Time line of major events in the book of Acts.
- Map showing the spread of Christianity during the first century.
- Charts showing loads of information at a glance, covering--
- Each of Peter's main speeches.
- Peter and Paul' ministries and actions.
- Each of Paul's missionary journeys, including where he went, who he was traveling with, his route, and more.
Cindi Weber,Team Rose Representative
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long.
The book of Acts is a key part of God's plan to reach the whole world. When the Holy Spirit overpowered the upper room with the sound like a roaring windstorm, history changed forever! People from many nations were beside themselves with wonder at hearing God's amazing acts in their own languages. The Spirit set Jerusalem ablaze, and the good news spread like wildfire. From the outpouring of the Holy Spirit to the first martyr through to the foundation of the early church, this Book of Acts Bible Study Pamphlet is packed with inspiring stories and essential principles we all should learn as Christians.
Book Of Acts by Rose Publishing was published by Rose Publishing in October 2013 and is our 4960th best seller. The ISBN for Book Of Acts is 9781596367388.
Reviews of Book Of Acts
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Book Of Acts.
Details for Book Of Acts
|Author / Artist||Rose Publishing|
|Publisher||Rose Publishing (October 2013)|
|Page last updated||25th September 2017|