To order by phone
- Monday to Friday
To order by phone
- Monday to Friday
0800 612 2186
Your basket is empty
Online Christian ShopOne stop for all your resources
FREE UK DeliveryOn all orders over £10
Over 500,000 CustomersServing every town/city in the UK!
Buy Now Pay LaterSchools, Churches & More
Take this journey into grace, love and womanhood and find encouragement for today in these strong biblical women.
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Debbie Morris takes readers on a journey through ‘The Blessed Women’ of the Bible, showing women that there is much to learn from these biblical role models about grace, love and womanhood.
The expectations of the modern women can sometimes feel back-breakingly overwhelming. Debbie believes every women should have a role model to look towards, and while she was a young minister wife she looked towards the Bible and found many:
• Eve – discover your life-giving nature
• Hannah – learn the art of ‘letting go’
• Hagar – find purpose in the pain
• Miriam – overcome your insecurities
Become a grace-filled and life-giving women of God, with Debbie’s tender heart and nurturing voice. Through sharing her personal stories and her Bible knowledge, she reminds and encourages women to experience God daily and be blessed even more so.
Debbie Morris is the executive pastor of women’s ministry at Gateway Church, a multi-campus church in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Since it began in 2000, the church has grown to more than 24,000 active members. Debbie has been married for more than thirty years to Gateway’s founding senior pastor, Robert Morris, and they have three grown children.
The Blessed Woman by Golden was published by Waterbrook Multnomah in March 2013 and is our 30846th best seller. The ISBN for The Blessed Woman is 9780307731913.
Forward by Robert Morris
1. Life Springs – Eve: Birthing Babies and Other Life-Generating Things
2. When God Interrupts – May: Being Used by God, Despite Our Inadequacies
3. The Gracious Art of Letting Go – Hannah: Peeling Our Possessive Finger Off Our Children and Our Dreams
4. Never Turn Your Back on a Women of God – Jael: Confronting the Evil One Head-On
5. God Meant It for Good – Hagar: Finding Purpose in the Midst of Pain
6. Don’t Miss Out on the Miracles – Zipporah: Maintaining an Attitude of Grace Under Pressure
7. The Big S – Esther: Finding Favour Through Biblical Submission
8. Leaving the Baggage Behind – Miriam: Overcoming Insecurity
9. Putting First Things First – The Widow from Zarepath: Making God Your Priority in Everything
10. Lady in Waiting – Rebekah: Serving Other While You Are Waiting on the Lord
11. A Divine Appointment – The Samaritan Women: Coming in the Presence of the Lord Through Worship
12. Get Up, Get In, Get Out – Naomi: Finding Your Way Back When Your Get Off Track
“One of my favorite people has now written one of my favorite new books. In The Blessed Woman, the beautiful Debbie Morris writes candidly and beautifully of her spiritual journey of victory over insecurity and timidity. Along the way she points us to the stories of other remarkable women of faith—challenging and inspiring us as daughters of the King to live lives of meaning, purpose and power. This book is a rare gift.” — Kari Jobe, two-time Dove Award winner.
“I have known Pastor Debbie Morris for many years and I am blessed to call her friend. You will find her gracious and giving spirit contagious as you see how God has blessed her as she has surrendered to Him. She truly is a blessed woman of God with a passion to lead women to the heart of God. I highly recommend this book.” — Karen Evans, host of Marriage Today.
|Author / Artist||Golden|
|Publisher||Waterbrook Multnomah (March 2013)|
|Number of Pages||224|
|Page last updated||14th April 2018|