The Beginning Of Everything Paperback
A Study in Genesis 111
by Worldwide Word;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Wednesday 3 May?
Order within 14 hours and 10 minutes for delivery on Wednesday 3 May when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £3.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Beginning Of Everything
Full Product Description
Where it all began. Covering creation, the fall, the murder of Abel, judgement by water in Noah's day, and the emerging nations this study looks at the very beginning of Scripture. Every day, in our personal life and the life of the world we can see the impact of the what happened in those first few chapters of Scripture.
Helpful notes bring the significance of these chapters into focus, and speak clearly to us today.
Geared for Growth study materials encourage:
- A Daily Encounter with God: Your 10-15 minutes each day will strengthen the impact of God's word on your daily living.
- Group learning and sharing: Meet weekly in a small group, share your answers and be enriched as you learn from others.
- Spiritual Growth: You will be challenged to put God's Word into practice. Others will feel the impact as you obey, grow and mature:
- Church Growth: Introduce people to Spiritual reality. Your study group could be the stepping-stone for others coming to faith.
The Beginning Of Everything by Worldwide Word was published by Christian Focus Publications in March 2011 and is our 27755th best seller. The ISBN for The Beginning Of Everything is 9781845507046.
Reviews of The Beginning Of Everything
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Beginning Of Everything.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Bible Study Offers department
Details for The Beginning Of Everything
|Page last updated||7th March 2017|
|Author / Artist||Worldwide Word|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Christian Focus Publications (March 2011)|
|Number of Pages||56|