Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook Paperback
by William D. Mounce;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £13.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook
Full Product Description
These excellent tools for studying New Testament Greek are now even better. As a result of feedback from professors, the author has made adjustments to his material. For example, a chapter on clauses has been added at the end of the book. The CD-ROM is now easier to use and has even more information on it than the earlier edition. The workbook has been significantly rewritten. Nearly 50 percent of the verses are new. They are shorter and more focused on the grammar of the chapter.
* Best-selling Greek language textbook
* Changes from the first edition made in response to ten years of use
* Grammar's CD-ROM is easier to navigate and now includes short audio summary lectures (7-9 minutes)
* An appendix in the Grammar allows professors to introduce verbs earlier in the course
* Two tracks in the workbook: track one allows you to go through the book in the normal order. Track two has totally different exercises that allow you to teach verbs earlier
* Workbook has 3-hole, perforated pages
Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook by William D. Mounce was published by Zondervan in July 2003 and is our 15934th best seller. The ISBN for Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook is 9780310250869.
Reviews of Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook.
Details for Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook
|Page last updated||22nd March 2012|
|Author / Artist||William D. Mounce|
|Publisher||Zondervan (July 2003)|
|Number of Pages||224|