Archaeological Study Bible Hardback
An Illustrated Walk Through Biblical History and Culture
by Zondervan Publishing;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £42.50 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
Archaeological Study Bible
Full Product Description
Now available in the timeless King James Version, the Archaeological Study Bible features a full-color interior, over 500 full-color photographs, in-text maps, detailed charts, study notes, and cultural facts that bring the ancient biblical world to life.
Readers who desire a more intimate knowledge of the historical context of the Bible will appreciate the Archaeological Study Bible, now available in the timeless and classic King James Version. Full of informative articles and full-color photographs of places and objects from biblical times, this Bible examines the archaeological record surrounding God�s Word and brings the biblical world to life. Readers� personal studies will be enriched as they become more informed about the empires, places, and peoples of the ancient world.
* Four-color interior throughout
* Bottom-of-page study notes exploring passages that speak on archaeological and cultural facts
* Articles (520) covering five main categories: Archaeological Sites, Cultural and Historical Notes, Ancient Peoples and Lands, the Reliability of the Bible, and Ancient Texts and Artifacts
* Approximately 500 four-color photographs interspersed throughout
* Detailed book introductions that provide basic, at-a-glance information
* Detailed charts on pertinent topics
* In-text color maps that assist the reader in placing the action
Archaeological Study Bible by Zondervan Publishing was published by Zondervan in August 2010 and is our 21833rd best seller. The ISBN for Archaeological Study Bible is 9780310942610.
Reviews of Archaeological Study Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Archaeological Study Bible.
Details for Archaeological Study Bible
|Page last updated||14th July 2017|
|Author / Artist||Zondervan Publishing|
|Publisher||Zondervan (August 2010)|
|Number of Pages||2048|