Apply the Word Study Bible, Indexed Indexed Leather
Live in His Steps
by Thomas Nelson;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 4 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £38.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Apply the Word Study Bible, Indexed Indexed
Full Product Description
People of all ages and walks of life will enjoy the fresh style of the feature articles, which are directed at helping you approach life with the mind of Christ. You will discover that the Bible is a very practical book, just what is needed to guide you through every day.
Featuring the New King James Version, the best translation for Bible study, abundant sidebar articles and vibrant full-color design, the Apply the Word Study Bible is the perfect companion for everyday living.
- New King James Version, the best translation for study
- Hundreds of sidebar articles for seeing the relevance of Scripture for everyday living
- Insightful introductions to the books of the Bible
- Informative notes about people and places of Bible times
- Full-color page design provides a helpful and interesting visual encounter with Scripture
- Charts, tables and maps provide abundant Bible information
- Subject index as a helpful tool for Bible study
- Concordance for helpful reference
- Full-color maps to illustrate the Bible lands
- 8 Point Text Size
Apply the Word Study Bible, Indexed Indexed by Thomas Nelson was published by Thomas Nelson Publishers in April 2016 and is our 46604th best seller. The ISBN for Apply the Word Study Bible, Indexed Indexed is 9780718042554.
Reviews of Apply the Word Study Bible, Indexed Indexed
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Apply the Word Study Bible, Indexed Indexed.
Details for Apply the Word Study Bible, Indexed Indexed
|Page last updated||13th May 2017|
|Author / Artist||Thomas Nelson|
|Book Format||Leather / fine binding|
|Items in Pack||12|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson Publishers (April 2016)|
|Number of Pages||1632|