1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb Paperback
by Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.60 Go to Basket
1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb
Full Product Description
Whether youre teaching a class, leading a small group, or just looking for a challenging personal study, Life Application Bible Studies are for you. With thought-provoking questions, complete lesson format, the full text of the books of 1 & 2 Timothy/Titus, and the most extensive commentary available in a Bible-study booklet, this study guide gives you everything you need for understanding Gods word and applying it to your life.
Part 1 of this Life Application Bible Study includes . . .
- The complete text of 1 & 2 Timothy/Titus from the New Living Translation
- Easy-to-understand study notes covering background, history, geography, and culture
- Application notes to help you apply Gods word to your life
- Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible people that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways (as they appear in the Life Application Study Bible)
- Thirteen ready-to-use lessons to stimulate thought, discussion, and practical life application
- Study questions thoughtfully arranged and suitable for individual or group use
- Generous space for writing answers
- Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan
1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb by Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin was published by Tyndale House Publishers in August 2010 and is our 41964th best seller. The ISBN for 1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb is 9781414326528.
Reviews of 1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about 1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb.
Other products in the Life Application Bible Study Guides NTL LAB Series
See other items in the Life Application Bible Study Guides NTL LAB Series
Details for 1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb
|Page last updated||8th August 2017|
|Author / Artist||Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers (August 2010)|
|Number of Pages||86|