1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb Paperback
by Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.60 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb
Full Product Description
Whether youre teaching a class, leading a small group, or just looking for a challenging personal study, Life Application Bible Studies are for you. With thought-provoking questions, complete lesson format, the full text of the books of 1 & 2 Timothy/Titus, and the most extensive commentary available in a Bible-study booklet, this study guide gives you everything you need for understanding Gods word and applying it to your life.
Part 1 of this Life Application Bible Study includes . . .
- The complete text of 1 & 2 Timothy/Titus from the New Living Translation
- Easy-to-understand study notes covering background, history, geography, and culture
- Application notes to help you apply Gods word to your life
- Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible people that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways (as they appear in the Life Application Study Bible)
- Thirteen ready-to-use lessons to stimulate thought, discussion, and practical life application
- Study questions thoughtfully arranged and suitable for individual or group use
- Generous space for writing answers
- Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan
1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb by Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin was published by Tyndale House Publishers in August 2010 and is our 43167th best seller. The ISBN for 1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb is 9781414326528.
Reviews of 1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about 1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb.
Details for 1 And 2 Timothy And Titus Pb
|Page last updated||19th June 2017|
|Author / Artist||Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers (August 2010)|
|Number of Pages||86|