No Tree for Christmas Paperback
The Story Of Jesus' Birth
by Marilyn Lashbrook;
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Capture the imagination of children with this creative portrayal of the Christmas story as part of the Me Too series from Marilyn Lashbrook. Aimed at children 4+ this 32 page book is and educational, memorable, great value for money.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £1.50
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
No Tree for Christmas
Full Product Description
- Ideal for kids aged 4-7
- Telling the story of the first Christmas, this budget book is a charming read
- Interactive and bright, this small book is made to make a big impression
No Tree For Christmas is the charming story that begins with a dilemma and ends with the birth of a Saviour. This delightful book follows the story of Jesus' birth, back when Christmas first began and there were no fancy decorations and no Christmas turkey.
The Me Too! Series are more than simple Bible stories; they will invite your children to interact with the story by pointing, repeating, filling in, making sounds and answering questions. These unique books present Bible stories in a creative and adventurous way that capture the imagination and sink into your memory. Suitable for 4-7's.
Also in the Me Too! Series:
- Now I See (The Story Of The Man Born Blind)
- Big Enemy, Bigger God! (The Story Of Gideon)
- Wall That Did Not Fall (The Story of Rahab's Faith)
- Two by Two (The Story Of Noah's Faith)
- Who Needs a Boat? (The Story Of Moses)
- I Don't Want to (The Story Of Jonah)
- Get Lost Little Brother (The Story Of Joseph)
- I'll Pray Anyway (The Story Of Daniel)
- I May be Little (The Story Of David's Growth)
- God's Happy Helpers (The Story Of Tabitha And Friends)
- Good, Better, Best (The Story Of Mary And Martha)
• More Than Your Average Christmas Book – engages the child’s mind making the story stick in their memory
• Fun To Read Together – parents/carers will enjoy reading along and joining in too!
• Amazing Value – one of the cheapest Christmas books available
• Ideal For Church Giveaways – for children who are confident readers
No Tree for Christmas by Marilyn Lashbrook was published by Lion Hudson in September 2007 and is our 562nd best seller. The ISBN for No Tree for Christmas is 9781859857069.
Reviews of No Tree for Christmas
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about No Tree for Christmas.
In Brief: Eden Video Transcript
“No Tree for Christmas is an interactive Christmas book which invites children to join in with the Christmas journey by pointing, filling in, making sounds and answering questions. A part of the Me Too! series, this wonderful book presents the Christmas story as an adventure of discovery and learning."
“We would recommend the No tree for Christmas story book is suitable for children aged 4 to 7 years, with younger children getting a helping hand from a willing adult. Want to buy the whole set? All 11 books are available at Eden as an Eden Bundle, saving you £6.”
Other products in the Me Too Series Series
See other items in the Me Too Series Series
Details for No Tree for Christmas
|Author / Artist||Marilyn Lashbrook|
|Publisher||Lion Hudson (September 2007)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 4 years up to 7 years|
|Number of Pages||32|
|Page last updated||10th August 2017|