NLT Hands On Bible Paperback
Packed with Experiences that Get Kids into the Bible!
by Tyndale Bibles;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Monday 21 August?
Order within 3 hours and 57 minutes for delivery on Monday 21 August when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
This somewhat different Children's Bible helps 8-11's do more than read the words, it encourages play, creativity and fun. With hundreds of games, crafts, cartoons and activities, this Bible really does offer a hands-on experience.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £16.40 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
NLT Hands On Bible
Full Product Description
Jesus taught with an active, hands-on style that allowed for "experienced based " learning. The NLT Hands on Bible borrows this teaching style so that children can understand God's word through participating in hundreds of enjoyable Bible-related games.
Every feature of the NLT Hands On Bible contains a "Do It" activity that encourages children to dive into scripture and experience God's word in a fresh and exciting way.
- Font Size: 9pt
- Hand-On Bible Experiences which mean kids can interact with the bible through science experiments, crafts and snacks
- 52 Key Verse Activities to assist in kids learning and understanding
- Bible Hero Biographies which talk straight to kids and bring characters to live
- Bible Bonanza Experiences that introduce kids to the biggest and best Bible stories
- Bible Book Introductions which make kids want to read every book of the Bible by using hilarious graphics
- Fun Facts that help kids see the Bible as the truth
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Bible
- Personal Reading Plan
- Kids' Dictionary/Concordance
- 8 Full-color maps
- Color illustrations through-out the Bible
- Presentation page
- Extra online resources
NLT Hands On Bible was published by Tyndale House Publishers in July 2010 and is our 511th best seller. The ISBN for NLT Hands On Bible is 9781414337692.
Reviews of NLT Hands On Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Hands-On Bible: New Living TranslationMary Bartholomew, via The Good Book Stall
A bright colourful cover invites you to look deeper into this New Living Translation of the Bible packed with extras such as Bible Bios, Fun facts, and all sorts of activity suggestions, all aimed at making Bible reading fun and informative. The chapter headings make for ease of finding the part you are looking for. I spent ages reading through the many inserts, all with their bible references.
This would make an excellent Bible for an older child or young teen. It comes in a thin card sleeve – but I don’t think that would last long if the Bible was as well used as it should be!
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about NLT Hands On Bible.
Is this a full Bible or a book of Bible stories?
Yes, the full Bible text is indeed included, in addition to all the various extra features.
What size print does the NLT Hands On Bible have and what is the line spacing?
The NLT Hands on Bible has approximately size 9 font and the text is just in single line spacing.
Is the creation story included in this bible?
Yes. it is. The full list of features are:
# Hand-On Bible Experiences which mean kids can interact with the bible through science experiments, crafts and snacks
# 52 Key Verse Activities to assist in kids learning and understanding
# Bible Hero Biographies which talk straight to kids and bring characters to live
# Bible Bonanza Experiences that introduce kids to the biggest and best Bible stories
# Bible Book Introductions which make kids want to read every book of the Bible by using hilarious graphics
# Fun Facts that help kids see the Bible as the truth
# Frequently Asked Questions About the Bible
# Personal Reading Plan
# Kids' Dictionary/Concordance
# 8 Full-color maps
# Color illustrations through-out the Bible
# Presentation page
# Online resources
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Children's Christian Books, Bibles, DVDs and CDs. department under Age 9 - 10 Children's Bibles
- Children's Christian Books, Bibles, DVDs and CDs. department under Children
- Christmas Store department under Christmas Gift Finder
- Christmas Store department under NLT
- Prize Giving and Presentations department
- Christian Publishers department under Tyndale House
Samples of this Book
Details for NLT Hands On Bible
|Page last updated||21st October 2015|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers (July 2010)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 8 years up to 11 years|
|Number of Pages||1344|