Taken from the bestselling ICB, The Gospel of Mark is a great introduction to the life of Jesus for children.
The International Children's Bible is not an adult Bible especially packaged for children. It has specifically been translated directly from the Hebrew and Greek texts into English so that it can be read and understood by children between the ages of 6 and 12.
This Gospel of Mark is taken from the bestselling International Children's Bible. It contains the full text of the gospel along with extra features such as a dictionary, and illustrations designed to help introduce children to the life of Jesus.
The value price point makes this ideal for outreach activities and prize givings in Sunday Schools, churches and schools.
With simpler language and extra notes and helps, the ICB: The Gospel of Mark is the perfect first stepping stone on from a picture Bible to a full text Bible.
- The perfect introduction to the life of Jesus for children
- Value price point makes this ideal for prize givings, awards or outreach
- Enables children to engage with the Bible for themselves
- Ideal for children at Key Stage 2
- Contemporary translation
- Anglicised text, with UK spelling and grammar
- Large, easy to read type in two columns
- Short sentences and simple, modern vocabulary
- Simple footnotes explain names, customs and phrases
- Black and white illustrations interspersed throughout the text
- Unfamiliar words and customs are explained in the dictionary with a guide to pronunciation
- Presentation page
- Page for personal notes
- The ICB is a popular choice for primary schools and for Sunday Schools at prize giving, as well as for personal use
- Allows Sunday School leaders to teach the Bible in an accessible yet accurate way