Elegantly Uniting Single and Double Columns in One Bible
Passaggio Setting Bibles elegantly shift between the visual beauty and clarity of a highly readable single-column text for prose and a clean double-column text for poetry. The term passaggio comes from the world of classical singing, describing the shift a performer makes between vocal registers.
Vocalists who can skillfully move from one register to another have mastered passaggio singing.
Bibles that can skillfully move from single-column to double-column are in Passaggio Setting.
Passaggio Setting Bibles allow the literary structure of each passage to determine the way you see Scripture on the page. This unique use of columns enhances natural readability while also allowing for more efficient use of the page.
This line matched NIV Heritage Bible, Passaggio Setting, features a blue buffalo leather cover with raised spine hubs, art-gilt page edges, interior foil gilt line, perimeter stitching, 36 GSM premium European paper, and a stunning two-color page design crafted by 2K/DENMARK. It is typeset in Zondervan’s exclusive NIV Comfort Print® typeface, delivering a smooth reading experience that complements the most widely read contemporary-English Bible translation.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Passaggio Setting skillfully unites single and double columns into one clear, beautiful arrangement
- Blue buffalo leather with raised spine hubs
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction for flexibility and durability
- Art-gilt page edges, with gilt line and perimeter stitching
- Two-color, line-matched page design concept developed in partnership with 2K/DENMARK
- Presentation page
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Black letter text
- 36 GSM premium European Bible paper
- Two double-sided satin ribbon markers, each 3/8 inch thick
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- 10-point print size