The Big Story Paperback
36 Reflective Children Programmes Exploring Six Big Themes of God's Love
by Martyn Payne;
0Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Big Story
Full Product Description
Each 36 session contains reflective ideas to accompany the storytelling and a wealth of thought-provoking activities.
The material in The Big Story also includes an overview of the Bible in the form of a visual timeline of the Bible history that will help children gain the bigger perspective.
The book is ideal for children aged 6 - 10 year olds.
The book includes six themes that are each introduced by a reflective story – the themes are as follows:
• Enemies and friends: God's longing for friendship with and between all people
• Dark and light: the first gift of creation and abiding reality of re-creation
• Famine and feast: the rhythm of abundance and shortage
• Death and life: God's heart for bringing life out of places of destruction
• Depths and heights: journeying with God from despair to joy
• Hide and seek: experiencing the immediate presence and apparent absence of God
The Big Story by Martyn Payne was published by BRF in May 2011 and is our 7707th best seller. The ISBN for The Big Story is 9781841018126.
Reviews of The Big Story
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Big Story.
Samples of this Book
Details for The Big Story
|Page last updated||9th June 2011|
|Author / Artist||Martyn Payne|
|Publisher||BRF (May 2011)|
|Number of Pages||112|