Zondervan Bible Commentary Hardback
One-Volume Illustrated Edition
by F. F. Bruce;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 8 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £42.50 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Zondervan Bible Commentary
Full Product Description
- Want a whole-bible look through God's word?
- This commentary is made to help you apply the Bible to your life today
- You'll find new ways of reading the Bible text
The Zondervan Bible Commentary takes its award-winning predecessor, the New International Bible Commentary, and weaves in rich, full-color images and other new features to make it the finest one-volume commentary of its kind. Featuring the insights of forty-three world-class scholars, this convenient, information-packed volume unlocks the meaning and message of every book of the Bible to help you gain a deeper, life-changing understanding of the Scriptures.
- A wealth of full-color photographs, maps, charts, and timelines
- Commentaries by foremost scholars help you grasp the meanings of Bible passages and the significance of key biblical words
- Going Deeper with cultural, historical, and theological information
- Reflection, helping you apply the Scriptures to real life
- Shadows, spotlighting Old Testament foreshadowing of the New Testament
- Echoes, similar to 'Shadows,' revealing New Testament references to the Old Testament
- The Conversation, containing quotes on the text from historic figures such as Luther, Augustine, and Calvin
- Uses Today's New International Version (TNIV) for Bible text references
- timeless truth in today's language
- Expanded bibliographies
Zondervan Bible Commentary by F. F. Bruce was published by Zondervan in July 2008 and is our 10835th best seller. The ISBN for Zondervan Bible Commentary is 9780310262640.
Reviews of Zondervan Bible Commentary
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Zondervan Bible Commentary.
Details for Zondervan Bible Commentary
|Author / Artist||F. F. Bruce|
|Publisher||Zondervan (July 2008)|
|Editor||F. F. Bruce|
|Number of Pages||1696|
|Page last updated||21st February 2018|