You Can, You Will Paperback
8 Undeniable Qualities of a Winner
by Joel Osteen;
0In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Monday 31 October?
Order within 11 hours and 46 minutes for delivery on Monday 31 October when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View
New York times bestselling author, Pastor Joel Osteen explores eight undeniable qualities of a winner
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.72 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
You Can, You Will
Full Product Description
Success isn't random! Sharing eight undeniable qualities of a winner, Osteen encourages you that practising these principles will help you become a champion in whatever you pursue.
In You Can, You Will, Joel Osteen identifies the eight irrefutable traits and attributes of highly successful people. These personal qualities are tested through the ages and all types of circumstances. The practical principles guide the lives of champions are:
- Create bold visions - Dare to dream big dreams.
- Run your own race - Focus on your unique course and goals.
- Think positively - Control your thoughts and attitudes.
- Expect Good things to happen - Anticipate great opportunities.
- Stay Passionate - Light the fire within and approach life with enthusiasm.
- Commit to excellence - Do your best and maintain high standards.
- Keep growing - Deal with your weaknesses and continually improve.
- Serve Others - Invest yourself in others.
You Can, You Will by Joel Osteen was published by Hodder & Stoughton in October 2015 and is our 10781st best seller. The ISBN for You Can, You Will is 9781473624917.
Reviews of You Can, You Will
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about You Can, You Will.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for You Can, You Will
|Page last updated||26th October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Joel Osteen|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton (October 2015)|
|Number of Pages||192|