What's the Big Deal? - Updated Edition Paperback
Why God Cares About Sex
by Brenna and Stan Jones;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View
The big answers to awkward questions, What's The Big Deal? will give you the tools to talk with your children about God's gift of sex.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.45 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
What's the Big Deal? - Updated Edition
Full Product Description
You know what sex is. You've heard other kids talking about it, and maybe you've heard it talked about on TV. But TV doesn't tell you everything, and you probably still have some questions. That's great because What's the Big Deal? was written to help kids like you, ages 8 to 11, find the answers you need.
This book explains the basic facts about sex and related issues such as:
- Why God made adults so that they want to have sex
- Why God designed sex to be shared only within marriage
- What God actually says in the Bible about sex
- The amazing changes ahead of you during puberty
- How to respond when you feel sexual pressure from friends, TV shows, movies, and magazines
- Your parents will read this book with you or discuss it with you as you read it on your own. They'll answer any leftover questions you might have and help you understand what a beautiful and exciting gift from God your sexuality is meant to be.
What's the Big Deal? - Updated Edition by Brenna and Stan Jones was published by Navpress in May 2007 and is our 14479th best seller. The ISBN for What's the Big Deal? - Updated Edition is 9781600060168.
Reviews of What's the Big Deal? - Updated Edition
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about What's the Big Deal? - Updated Edition.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for What's the Big Deal? - Updated Edition
|Page last updated||15th June 2017|
|Author / Artist||Brenna and Stan Jones|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Navpress (May 2007)|
|Number of Pages||89|