Uninvited Study Guide Paperback
Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
by Lysa TerKeurst;
A Bird's Eye View
Finding freedom in feeling loved by God is what this new study from Lysa TerKeurst aims to empower women with.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.90 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Uninvited Study Guide
Full Product Description
In this six-session video Bible study bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women to explore the roots of rejection; the lies we believe as a result; and the truth about who God is, who we are, and what it looks like to live loved.
The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ’s powerful love.
In these six powerful teaching sessions filmed in the Holy Land, Lysa shares the truth of God’s Word to help women:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know how to pray in order to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the fears that feed our insecurities.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
Designed for use with the Uninvited DVD or video downloads (sold separately).
Uninvited Study Guide by Lysa TerKeurst was published by Thomas Nelson in September 2016 and is our 2592nd best seller. The ISBN for Uninvited Study Guide is 9781400206001.
Reviews of Uninvited Study Guide
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Uninvited Study Guide.
Details for Uninvited Study Guide
|Page last updated||26th August 2016|
|Author / Artist||Lysa TerKeurst|
|Items in Pack||44|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (September 2016)|
|Number of Pages||144|