What Our World Would Be Like Without Christianity
by Jeremiah J. Johnston;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 3 days
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Trace the influence of Christianity throughout human history with this novel look at the importance of Christianity on the world.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.90 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
- What would the world be with Chirstianity?
- An imaginative and novel approach to the importance of Christianity
- You'll discover how Christianity was instrumental in the history of humanity
That's what some people think and want. They say Christian beliefs and our way of life aren't relevant anymore. But what critics and even many churchgoers don't realize is the life-changing importance of Christianity.
Showing how the world would be a dark place without Christianity, Unimaginable guides you through the halls of history to see how Jesus' teachings dramatically changed our world and continue to be the most powerful force for good today.
Learn . . .
· How Christianity has stood against the evils of slavery (more than once), racism, eugenics, and injustices toward women and children
· Why freedom as a universal value and modern education and legal systems owe much to Christianity
· How Christians throughout the ages have demonstrated the value of human life by sacrificially caring for the sick, handicapped, marginalized, and dying
· How people of faith are extending God's kingdom through charities, social justice efforts, mental health initiatives, and other profound ways
This provocative and enlightening book is for anyone concerned about where our world is heading.
Unimaginable by Jeremiah J. Johnston was published by Baker in December 2017 and is our 5013th best seller. The ISBN for Unimaginable is 9780764231377.
Reviews of Unimaginable
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Unimaginable.
Details for Unimaginable
|Author / Artist||Jeremiah J. Johnston|
|Publisher||Baker (December 2017)|
|Number of Pages||240|
|Page last updated||3rd November 2017|