Understanding the Way of Salvation Paperback
God's Perfect Plan
by Carol Jones;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £3.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Understanding the Way of Salvation
Full Product Description
Why does the human race need to be saved?
Read some typical reactions to these questions from different people, and then discover through the Scriptures what God's answer is. This study looks at the sacrifice of Jesus, the work of the Holy Spirit, the great exchange, union with Christ, and present and future tenses of salvation. A memory verse each week will help you to fix these truths in your mind.
Helpful notes bring the significance of these chapters into focus, and speak clearly to us today. Geared for Growth study materials encourage:
- A Daily Encounter with God: Your 10-15 minutes each day will strengthen the impact of God's word on your daily living.
- Group learning and sharing: Meet weekly in a small group, share your answers and be enriched as you learn from others.
- Spiritual Growth: You will be challenged to put God's Word into practice. Others will feel the impact as you obey, grow and mature.
- Church Growth: Introduce people to Spiritual reality. Your study group could be the stepping-stone for others coming to faith.
Understanding the Way of Salvation by Carol Jones was published by Christian Focus Publications in March 2011 and is our 54320th best seller. The ISBN for Understanding the Way of Salvation is 9781845507138.
Reviews of Understanding the Way of Salvation
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Understanding the Way of Salvation.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Bible Study Offers department
Details for Understanding the Way of Salvation
|Page last updated||7th March 2017|
|Author / Artist||Carol Jones|
|Publisher||Christian Focus Publications (March 2011)|
|Number of Pages||45|