Twelve Unlikely Heroes Paperback
How God Commissioned Unexpected People in the Bible and What He Wants to Do with You
by John MacArthur;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.11 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Twelve Unlikely Heroes
Full Product Description
Dr. John MacArthur explores 12 unexpected, ordinary people in the Bible, who begin as sinners and are transformed into heroes of faith:
• Joseph: a slave who save his country and his family
• Miriam: the sister who helped shape one of Israel’s foremost deliverers
• Samson: an uncontrollable man whom God empowered and used
• Jonathan: an heir to a throne he was willing to give up
• Esther: the women God used to spare the Jewish people
• Mark: a coward who was restored and wrote the second gospel
• Onesimus: a runaway slave who became a minister and more
The third book in the twelve series, this book fuses powerful storytelling and Bible teaching that packs a wallop of wisdom. Ideal as a gift for a committed Christian, ‘Twelve Unlikely Heroes’ reinforces and encourages the reader to understand that their role may not be extraordinary, but it’s just as important.
John MacArthur, author of many bestsellers that have touched millions of lives, is a pastor at Grace Community Church, the president of Master’s College and Seminary, and president of ‘Grace to You’.
Twelve Unlikely Heroes by John MacArthur was published by Thomas Nelson in October 2012 and is our 11560th best seller. The ISBN for Twelve Unlikely Heroes is 9781400274840.
Reviews of Twelve Unlikely Heroes
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Twelve Unlikely Heroes.
Details for Twelve Unlikely Heroes
|Page last updated||23rd August 2012|
|Author / Artist||John MacArthur|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (October 2012)|
|Number of Pages||240|