Trigger: vol. 1, DVD-ROM DVD
by Passenger Productions;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £22.79 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
Trigger: vol. 1, DVD-ROM
Full Product Description
Introducing the new Trigger DVD series from Youth Specialties. With video clips that hit on topics that matter to teenagers, and a PDF discussion guide to help you lead engaging conversations, you’ll find Trigger is the perfect addition to your program for starting discussions or illustrating points in your messages.
Whether you use Trigger in your large group, a small group, or even Sunday school, your students will connect and doors will be opened for conversations that matter.
In Trigger Volume 1, you’ll find five vignettes perfect for use in your youth group:
• “Is This in My Head?” Done in an interpretive style, and based on a true story, this Trigger asks the hard questions about faith, death, and the miraculous.
• “Innocent or Naïve?” Presented as a narrative, this story draws on our experiences growing up in the church and tries to pinpoint the difference between innocence and naivety.
• “Something that Sticks” Filmed in a style reminiscent of theater, this Trigger tackles the lies we grow up with regarding relationships—and the heartache that occurs when we believe those lies.
• “1000 Things Went Right Today” Using a collage of sticky notes, written by real high school kids, this Trigger displays what we often dismiss as common.
• “Plugged In” When we allow the Holy Spirit to play an active role in our lives, we can count on being shaken up.
Trigger: vol. 1, DVD-ROM by Passenger Productions was published by Zondervan in April 2008 and is our 15584th best seller. The ISBN for Trigger: vol. 1, DVD-ROM is 9780310280729.
Reviews of Trigger: vol. 1, DVD-ROM
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Trigger: vol. 1, DVD-ROM.
Details for Trigger: vol. 1, DVD-ROM
|Page last updated||30th June 2017|
|Author / Artist||Passenger Productions|
|Publisher||Zondervan (April 2008)|