The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible Hardback
21st Century Edition
by James Strong, John R. Kohlenberger III;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 2 May?
Order within 23 hours and 42 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 2 May when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £33.50 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
Full Product Description
Reflecting thousands of research hours, custom computer technology, and an exclusive database perfected over twenty years, The Strongest Strong's is packed with features that make it the last word in accuracy and usefulness. No other Strong's concordance can touch it.
Rebuilding Strong's time-honoured concordance from the ground up, biblical research experts John Kohlenberger and James Swanson have achieved unprecedented accuracy and clarity. Longstanding errors have been corrected. Omissions filled in. Word studies simplified. Thoroughness and ease of use have been united and maximized.
Kohlenberger and Swanson have also added the Nave's Topical Bible Reference System - the world's most complete topical Bible, updated, expanded, and streamlined to meet the needs of today's Bible user.
No other edition of Strong's or Nave's gives you all the information combined in The Strongest Strong's A Stunning Array of World-Class Features In order to experience all the advantages of The Strongest Strong's, you'll have to look inside. But here is a thumbnail sketch of what awaits you:
* Computer-verified accuracy.;For the first time ever, cutting-edge computer analysis provides unparalleled, pinpoint accuracy
* Strong's numbering system speeds you through word studies, giving you clear insights into Greek and Hebrew words
* Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers in the dictionary indexes give you access to the growing library of reference tools that use these numbers--another unique feature
* The most up-to-date Hebrew and Greek dictionaries ensure precise meaning in your word studies
* Nave's Topical Bible Reference System supplies the complete descriptive content and references (without the Bible text) of Nave's Topical Bible, expanded to provide a total of more than 100,000 verses indexed by subject, word, phrase, synonym, and example
* Cross-references to places and names used in Bible translations besides the KJV
* Word counts furnish a complete accounting of every word in the Bible * Fast-Tab locators help you find your place quickly and easily
* Smythe-sewn binding opens fully, lays flat, and lasts longer
* Words of Christ highlighted in red
* Clear, easy-to-read type PLUS: Comprehensive guidance for using The Strongest Strong's
* Major Social Concerns of the Mosaic Covenant
Words of Christ highlighted in red
Clear, easy to read 8 point type
Comprehensive guidance for using The Strongest Strong.
The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible by James Strong, John R. Kohlenberger III was published by Zondervan in August 2001 and is our 13445th best seller. The ISBN for The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible is 9780310233435.
Reviews of The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible.
HI, just returning to bible study after many years, will this help me with my explorancing and learning of the bible
What are the font sizes of the main text and the smaller notes?
If you like this you may also like...
Other products in the Crudens Concordances Series
See other items in the Crudens Concordances Series
Samples of this Book
Details for The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
|Page last updated||21st April 2017|
|Author / Artist||James Strong, John R. Kohlenberger III|
|Publisher||Zondervan (August 2001)|
|Additional Information||xvi, 1742 p. :|
|Editor||John R. Kohlenberger;James A. Swanson|
|Number of Pages||1760|