The Virgin Eye Paperback
A Path to Contemplative Seeing, Praying and Living
by Robin Daniels;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View
You don't need a new lease on life, just a new way of seeing it in this meditative book on adopting a contemplative eye.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.42 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Virgin Eye
Full Product Description
A contemplative guide to seeing God, ourselves and the world anew.
- Exhortation to radical purity, to allow God to restore our original innocence - the 'virgin I' - and enter into a deeper relationship with Him.
- Invites a new way of seeing - as a child, an artist or poet does - innocently, without categorising, consuming or judging but savouring the moment.
- Explores how we can turn suffering and trial into opportunity and growth
- Demonstrates how to put Paul's exhortation to 'pray without ceasing' into practice, and practical ways to grow in contemplative prayer.
- Robin Daniels, a highly experienced Jungian analyst, died shortly before completion of the book, which has been edited by his widow, Katherine.
The Virgin Eye by Robin Daniels was published by Instant Apostle in October 2016 and is our 43400th best seller. The ISBN for The Virgin Eye is 9781909728523.
Reviews of The Virgin Eye
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Virgin Eye.
Details for The Virgin Eye
|Page last updated||25th February 2017|
|Author / Artist||Robin Daniels|
|Publisher||Instant Apostle (October 2016)|
|Number of Pages||320|