The Sisterhood Paperback
What God Intended When He Created His Daughters
by Bobbie Houston;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Monday 26 June?
Order within 17 hours and 39 minutes for delivery on Monday 26 June when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View
A book on embracing your Sisters, Sisterhood is a movement of unity from one of the senior pastors of Hillsong Church.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £13.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
Sisterhood isn't just a word. It's a movement.
It's an identity and it's a calling.
In her new book Bobbie Houston, who is a Pastor at the iconic Hillsong Church along with her husband Brian Houston, declares the power of the feminine heart.
There is a call in The Sisterhood to discover what they believe, not just about God but about themselves and their responsibility to the world around them.
Bobbie Houston calls for a unity, a revolution that brings compassion and warmth, through her looking back over the rise of Hillsong Church's Sisterhood movement, and through including stories from Women around the world. This book isn't just the voice of Bobbie Huston, it's the voice of women all across the world.
Learn to embrace the gifts and values of being a woman in the 21st Century and how you can change the world for the better through unity.
There is power in togetherness and there is power for change in Sisterhood.
The Sisterhood by Bobbie Houston was published by Hodder & Stoughton General Division in April 2016 and is our 1220th best seller. The ISBN for The Sisterhood is 9781473630710.
Reviews of The Sisterhood
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Sisterhood.
If you like this you may also like...
The book concludes with a challenge to join the worldwide 'Sisterhood' movement, motivated by the belief that if one woman can change the lives around her, then a united group of women can change the world.
Part One: The Beginnings
1. It Began With a Whisper: An Introduction
2. A Branding Iron: A Divine Moment
3. I Think God Just Spoke to Me: A New Day
4. Stepping Out: A New Courage
5. A Date With 600: A Small Beginning
6. What's In a Name?:A New Authority
7. Marquees and Elephants: The Stretch
Part Two: The Wonder Years
8. The Wonder Years: The Language
9. Chandeliers and Confetti: The Preparation
10. Two-Dollar Mirrors: The Little Things
11. Colourful Threads: The Friendships
12. Fur Balls and Kindness: The Madness and Wonder
13. Waterfalls and Flags: The Vote
14. The Real World Beckons: The Dots
Part Three: The Sisterhood
15. Did Someone Just Faint?: The Lines
16. Rats, Rebels,Stilettos, and Cleavage Seed: The Afflicted
17. My Sister's Keeper: The Response
18. Where Are They?: The Fields
19. Russian Dolls and a Smile To Die For: The Fight for Value and Freedom
20. Cupcakes, Freedom Fighters, and Weapons of War: The Sounds of Freedom
21. Ambush in the Air: The Prayer Maps
22. Go Home and Flourish: The Garden
23. Sunshine, Balconies, and Pilgrimage: The Way
24. She is One, She is Many: The Epilogue--From a Whisper to a Shout
Details for The Sisterhood
|Page last updated||29th May 2017|
|Author / Artist||Bobbie Houston|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton General Division (April 2016)|
|Number of Pages||224|