The PCC Member's Essential Guide Paperback
by Mark Tanner;
0In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 25 October?
Order within 24 hours and 25 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 25 October when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.93 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The PCC Member's Essential Guide
Full Product Description
It answers the following questions and more:
- What is a PCC?
- What jobs does it have to do?
- Who will I meet on a PCC?
- How does it fit in to the bigger picture?
- How do the meetings run?
- Who decides the agenda?
- What does a PCC member's year look like?
- What will my role be and how should I prepare?
- What else am I letting myself in for?
- What about legal aspects: money, faculties, administration, and other technical things?
Although focused on responsible business, it keeps the focus throughout on mission and Christian living.
The PCC Member's Essential Guide by Mark Tanner was published by Church House Publishing in September 2015 and is our 8149th best seller. The ISBN for The PCC Member's Essential Guide is 9780715110935.
Reviews of The PCC Member's Essential Guide
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The PCC Member's Essential Guide.
Details for The PCC Member's Essential Guide
|Page last updated||8th March 2015|
|Author / Artist||Mark Tanner|
|Publisher||Church House Publishing (September 2015)|
|Number of Pages||64|