The Panic Workbook Paperback
by Dr Carina Eriksen; Professor Robert Bor; Margaret Oakes;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Panic Workbook
Full Product Description
It is estimated that up to 60% of those with panic may also develop agoraphobia while 70% develop depression. The book is practical in focus. It aims to help people understand the source and triggers of panic attacks from psychological and clinical perspectives, and suggests a range of skills and techniques to overcome the problem and formulate individual solutions.
The emphasis is on the reader gaining understanding of panic which sidesteps its automatic progress, and offers genuine manageability and control.
- Understanding the cause of panic
- How to sidestep the automatic progress of a panic attack
- Dealing with unhelpful techniques, such as avoidance, safety behaviours and strategies that don't work
- Managing anxiety and panic - practical exercises
- Deep breathing and relaxation
- How to help a relative or friend with panic attacks
- Checklist for challenging situations, such as crowded places, public transport and business meeting
The Panic Workbook by Dr Carina Eriksen; Professor Robert Bor; Margaret Oakes was published by Sheldon Press in October 2012 and is our 38266th best seller. The ISBN for The Panic Workbook is 9781847092137.
Reviews of The Panic Workbook
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Panic Workbook.
Details for The Panic Workbook
|Page last updated||9th March 2013|
|Author / Artist||Dr Carina Eriksen; Professor Robert Bor; Margaret Oakes|
|Publisher||Sheldon Press (October 2012)|
|Number of Pages||128|