The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9 Hardback
Acts, Introduction to Epistolary Literature, Romans, 1&2 Corinthians, Galatians
by Leander Keck; Marion L Soards; J Paul Sampley; N T Wright; Robert W Wall;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Friday 30 June?
Order within 22 hours and 54 minutes for delivery on Friday 30 June when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £59.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9
Full Product Description
The New Interpreter's Bible Commentary offers critically sound biblical interpretations. Guided by scholars, pastors and laity representing diverse traditions and academic experience, this collection of commentary meets the needs of preachers, teachers, and all students of the Bible.
- A detailed, critical commentary providing an exegetical "close-reading" of the biblical text
- Reflections that present a detailed exposition of issues raised in the biblical text
- Introductions to each book that cover essential historical, sociocultural, literary, and theological issues
- An ecumenical roster of contributors
- Comprehensive, concise articles
- Numerous visual aids (illustrations, maps, charts, timelines) enhance use
The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9 by Leander Keck; Marion L Soards; J Paul Sampley; N T Wright; Robert W Wall was published by Abingdon Press in November 2015 and is our 12855th best seller. The ISBN for The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9 is 9781426735851.
Reviews of The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9.
Other products in the New Interpreter's Bible Series
See other items in the New Interpreter's Bible Series
Details for The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9
|Page last updated||17th June 2017|
|Author / Artist||Leander Keck; Marion L Soards; J Paul Sampley; N T Wright; Robert W Wall|
|Publisher||Abingdon Press (November 2015)|
|Number of Pages||1011|