The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9 Hardback
Acts, Introduction to Epistolary Literature, Romans, 1&2 Corinthians, Galatians
by Leander Keck; Marion L Soards; J Paul Sampley; N T Wright; Robert W Wall;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 22 August?
Order within 66 hours and 31 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 22 August when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £35.99 Free Delivery
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £35.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9
Full Product Description
The New Interpreter's Bible Commentary offers critically sound biblical interpretations. Guided by scholars, pastors and laity representing diverse traditions and academic experience, this collection of commentary meets the needs of preachers, teachers, and all students of the Bible.
- A detailed, critical commentary providing an exegetical "close-reading" of the biblical text
- Reflections that present a detailed exposition of issues raised in the biblical text
- Introductions to each book that cover essential historical, sociocultural, literary, and theological issues
- An ecumenical roster of contributors
- Comprehensive, concise articles
- Numerous visual aids (illustrations, maps, charts, timelines) enhance use
The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9 by Leander Keck; Marion L Soards; J Paul Sampley; N T Wright; Robert W Wall was published by Abingdon Press in November 2015 and is our 13484th best seller. The ISBN for The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9 is 9781426735851.
Reviews of The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9.
Other products in the New Interpreter's Bible Series
See other items in the New Interpreter's Bible Series
Details for The New Interpreter's Bibl: Vol 9
|Page last updated||24th July 2017|
|Author / Artist||Leander Keck; Marion L Soards; J Paul Sampley; N T Wright; Robert W Wall|
|Publisher||Abingdon Press (November 2015)|
|Number of Pages||1011|