The Message Numbered Edition Hardback
The Bible in Contemporary Language
by Eugene Peterson;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Everything you need to make the Message even more readable at your fingertips in this streamlined bible.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £27.85 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Message Numbered Edition
Full Product Description
The Message is a reading Bible translated from the original Greek and Hebrew Scriptures by scholar, pastor, author, and poet Eugene Peterson. Thoroughly reviewed and approved by twenty biblical scholars, The Message combines the authority of God's Word with the cadence and energy of conversational English.
What makes The Message the best reading Bible? Discover for yourself.
- Feel the impact of a Bible translated into conversational English.
- Enjoy the familiar one-column design, like books you're used to.
- Find passages with The Message's unique verse-numbered paragraphs.
- See the big picture with "The Story of the Bible in Five Acts," alongside handcrafted timelines and charts.
- Keep your place with a satin ribbon marker.
- Font Size: 9.5 pt
- Exclusively designed verse numbering system
- New size that's 25% thinner than previous versions
- A full half pound lighter than previous versions
- Unique paper designed and manufactured exclusively for NavPress and The Message
- Cream-colored interiors mean enhanced readability
- Reader-friendly typeset
- Improved typeset means better page economy and easier reading
- Handcrafted maps and charts
- Satin ribbon marker
- Trim Size: 6 x 9 3/16
The Message Numbered Edition by Eugene Peterson was published by Navpress in September 2005 and is our 3254th best seller. The ISBN for The Message Numbered Edition is 9781576839164.
Reviews of The Message Numbered Edition
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Message Numbered Edition.
Is this Message Numbered Edition Bible the new testament only?
Does this Message Numbered Edition Hardback bible have British text?
When was this edition of The Message published please?
Samples of this Book
Details for The Message Numbered Edition
|Author / Artist||Eugene Peterson|
|Publisher||Navpress (September 2005)|
|Number of Pages||1728|
|Page last updated||21st February 2018|