The KJV Cross Reference Study Bible Hardback
by Christopher D. Hudson;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 48 hours
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
For anyone wanting to read the KJV Bible with depth, this plethora of notes and helps makes for a trusty guide to God's word.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £21.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The KJV Cross Reference Study Bible
Full Product Description
- Want to read the Bible for all it's worth?
- This cross reference Bible gives you the notes to read with insight
- You'll discover new truths and meanings in God's word
Complete Bible Text with 6,500 Contemporary Notes, Plus 100+ Pages of New Study Helps
Barbour's KJV Study Bible has informed and inspired nearly 300,000 readers since its initial release. Now The KJV Study Bible is even better with a brand-new Reference Edition! Slightly oversized to include many new fantastic features, this exciting edition includes all the study helps your customers love in The KJV Study Bible: 6,500 study notes, individual book introductions, words of Christ in red, a dictionary/concordance, and full-color maps.
Plus the KJV Cross Reference Study Bible includes many new study helps, including:
- Center-Column Cross References: More than 25,000 entries point the reader to related passages throughout scripture.
- Character Profiles: Fascinating information illuminates 33 of the most important scriptural people spanning the breadth of God's Word.
- Bible Background Articles: 28 full-page articles answer questions like "Who were the Hittites?" and "What happened between the Old and New Testaments?"
- Questions and Answers: 58 unique questions appear alongside interesting or confusing passages in scripture, giving context and answers that help readers grasp a fuller understanding of the Bible.
- Charts and Lists: 20 visual aids provide understanding in a new way.
- Messianic Prophecies: Dozens of promises of the coming Messiah and the fulfillment of these promises are clearly marked as a helpful study feature.
- Parallel Passages: Passages that appear more than once in the scriptures are highlighted as a great new study tool.
The KJV Cross Reference Study Bible by Christopher D. Hudson was published by Barbour in October 2016. The ISBN for The KJV Cross Reference Study Bible is 9781634093194.
Reviews of The KJV Cross Reference Study Bible
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The KJV Cross Reference Study Bible.
Details for The KJV Cross Reference Study Bible
|Author / Artist||Christopher D. Hudson|
|Publisher||Barbour (October 2016)|
|Number of Pages||1440|
|Page last updated||15th March 2018|