The Intentional Leader Hardback
by Dr Donald Davenport;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 7 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £26.88 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
The Intentional Leader
Full Product Description
When we say we will act with intention, what does that mean? We intend to set the alarm to get up and go to work. We intend to pick the kids up from school. We intend to watch this TV program or read that magazine. There are also many other things that we intend to do that we never do. I believe that in leadership whether it is in the private or public sector, home or in a church organization, to be effective, one has to be intentional. This intention begins with the leader. When the leader is clear about who they are, the culture of the organization takes notice and evolves and is shaped by that intention.
Through this book we will seek what it means to be an intentional leader through 7 intentions:
1. Intentionally Capacious - Expanding and growing beyond your level of comfort
2. Intentionally Collaborative - Knowing that one of us is never greater than all of us
3. Intentionally Challenging - Standing tall in the midst of conflict
4. Intentionally Compassionate - Connecting and emphatic to the people you serve
5. Intentionally Communicative - Clarifying the vision,values and expectations of the mission
6. Intentionally Conscious - Being aware of your strengths, challenges and the environment around you
7. Intentionally Called - Understanding that God's purpose is larger than yourself
The Intentional Leader by Dr Donald Davenport was published by WestBow Press in September 2015. The ISBN for The Intentional Leader is 9781512708639.
Reviews of The Intentional Leader
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Intentional Leader.
Details for The Intentional Leader
|Page last updated||4th August 2017|
|Author / Artist||Dr Donald Davenport|
|Publisher||WestBow Press (September 2015)|
|Number of Pages||144|