The Confident Woman Paperback
Start Today Living Boldly and without Fear
by Joyce Meyer;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 27 February?
Order within 49 hours and 19 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 27 February when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £6.99 Free Delivery when you spend £10
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Confident Woman
Full Product Description
- Do you struggle with fear?
- The Confident Woman is for you, to help you discover your strengths
- You'll find out how to find your full potential
The Confident Woman will enable you to live with purpose and fulfil your true potential.
Joyce Meyer's number one New York Times bestselling book:
- Gives you the keys to living a life of confidence and independence
- Shows why you can live without fear
- Helps you overcome the barriers of the world's false expectations and the emotional damage of abuse
- Identifies the 'Seven Secrets of a Confident Woman' Joyce writes with the benefit of over three decades ministering to women.
The message in this book is based on her personal journey from insecurity and self-hatred -- caused by childhood abuse -- to a life characterised by inspiring confidence and realising her full potential
The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer was published by Hodder & Stoughton in April 2010 and is our 3995th best seller. The ISBN for The Confident Woman is 9780340943915.
Reviews of The Confident Woman
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Confident Woman.
Part I: The God-Ordained Gift of Confidence
2. Setting the Record Straight
3. Does God Use Women in Ministry?
4. Seven Secrets of a Confident Woman
5. The Woman I Did Not Like
6. Overcoming Self-Doubt
7. The Power of Preparation
8. When the World Says No
9. Are Women Really the Weaker Sex?
10. Steps to Independence
Part II: Living Boldly and Without Fear
11. The Anatomy of Fear
12. Fear Has Relatives
13. The Relationship Between Stress and Fear
14. Choosing Boldness
15. Winners Never Quit
16. Become a Courageous Woman
17. You Go Girl!
Details for The Confident Woman
|Author / Artist||Joyce Meyer|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton (April 2010)|
|Number of Pages||272|
|Page last updated||23rd October 2017|