Chronological Study Bible, Nkjv Leather
by Thomas Nelson;
Out of stock
A Bird's Eye View
Everything you know and love about the NKJV Bible, but in chronological order so you can follow the journey of God's word.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £61.77 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Chronological Study Bible, Nkjv
Full Product Description
The Chronological Study Bible presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order - the order in which the events actually happened - with notes, articles, and full-colour graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times.
It is the only NKJV study Bible arranged in chronological order. Features include:
- The entire NKJV text with translators' notes, arranged in chronological order, provides absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-colour illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena give the reader a dramatic, "you are there" experience
- Fascinating articles connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes explain how people lived in Bible times
- Time Panels and Charts show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world assist study
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles Chronological Study Bibles sold to date: More than 400,000 The New King James Version(R) - More than 60 million copies sold
Chronological Study Bible, Nkjv by Thomas Nelson was published by Thomas Nelson Publishers in June 2016 and is our 3663rd best seller. The ISBN for Chronological Study Bible, Nkjv is 9780718040536.
Reviews of Chronological Study Bible, Nkjv
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Chronological Study Bible, Nkjv.
Details for Chronological Study Bible, Nkjv
|Page last updated||25th February 2017|
|Author / Artist||Thomas Nelson|
|Book Format||Leather / fine binding|
|Items in Pack||12|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson Publishers (June 2016)|
|Number of Pages||1728|