The Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby Paperback
Everything You Need to Know to Survive (and Love) Your Pregnancy
by Erin MacPherson;
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.55 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby
Full Product Description
This comprehensive guide is packed with information that every newly pregnant Christian mama needs—including:
• help for pregnancy insomnia, morning sickness, weight gain and more
• advice on how to maintain a godly attitude and outlook during pregnancy—even when you’re feeling anything but godly
• what to expect from doctor check-ups, your encounters with the scale and labor and delivery
• tips on how to survive food cravings, aversions, and even dreaded pregnancy exercise
• healthy eating advice for pregnancy that doesn’t outright ban ice cream sundaes
• ideas on how to keep your marriage a priority when you’re pregnant, including a guide for Christian dads-to-be and even pregnancy sex tips
This detailed guide takes you through each trimester with helpful tips, humorous accounts and supportive spiritual advice – all with a girlfriend-to-girlfriend approach that will help mums feel comfortable as they navigate this life-changing time.
The Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby by Erin MacPherson was published by Thomas Nelson in April 2013 and is our 23556th best seller. The ISBN for The Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby is 9780849964732.
Reviews of The Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for The Christian Mama's Guide to Having a Baby
|Page last updated||21st October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Erin MacPherson|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (April 2013)|
|Number of Pages||304|