The Best Friend Paperback
by Maria Marchan;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 7 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £10.33 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
The Best Friend
Full Product Description
The following are some remarks, both positive and negative, that young people have made regarding friendships:
• I have two friends, and they are real.
• My friend and I are confidential. I cherish that.
• I have been disappointed by people in the past. I don’t know whom to trust. It is best to stay by myself.
• People are not what they seem to be. They are pretenders.
• They call themselves my friends, but they say bad things about me behind my back.
• People are not nice. They start off good, and then they hurt you.
• A friend should support you when you are facing any difficulty, but I have never seen it.
• My friend is the best!
• We have been friends since we were toddlers, and now that we are teenagers, we are inseparable.
There are many more comments about the experiences of young people when it comes to friendship. Most of them are bad. This book, along with the Bible, will help young people to make the right choices in association.
The Best Friend by Maria Marchan was published by WestBow Press in March 2015. The ISBN for The Best Friend is 9781490870250.
Reviews of The Best Friend
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Best Friend.
Details for The Best Friend
|Page last updated||3rd June 2017|
|Author / Artist||Maria Marchan|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||WestBow Press (March 2015)|
|Number of Pages||62|