The Bare Bones Bible Handbook Paperback
10 Minutes to Understanding Each Book of the Bible
by Jim George;
0In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £9.24 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Bare Bones Bible Handbook
Full Product Description
- The grand theme and main points of each book
- The key men and women of God and what you can learn from them
- The major events in Bible history and their significance
- Quick, simple, personal applications for spiritual growth and daily living
- Tips for improved personal study and a one-year Bible reading plan
Each overview takes only 10 minutes to read and will enable you to master the books of the Bible more quickly. You'll find this a clear, practical, and fascinating guide well worth keeping next to your Bible at all times. Excellent for anyone who wants to understand and mine the riches of God's Word more deeply.
The Bare Bones Bible Handbook by Jim George was published by Harvest House in January 2014 and is our 46900th best seller. The ISBN for The Bare Bones Bible Handbook is 9780736958189.
Reviews of The Bare Bones Bible Handbook
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Bare Bones Bible Handbook.
Samples of this Book
Details for The Bare Bones Bible Handbook
|Page last updated||23rd October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Jim George|
|Publisher||Harvest House (January 2014)|
|Number of Pages||336|