Ten Commandments For Marriage Poster
Availability: In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Buy Ten Commandments For Marriage Poster and Let The Children Come Poster together!
1. Thou shalt not take thy partner for granted
2. Thou shalt not expect perfection of each other
3. Thou shalt be patient, kind, loving, understanding, kind and true
4. Thou shalt tend the garden of love daily
5. Thou shalt take great care that thy partner's trust is never violated or diminished in any way
6. Thou shalt not forget thy wedding vows, remembering especially those important words, "For better or worse"
7. Thou shalt not hide thy true feelings. Mutual love provides a bright sunlit room where things of the heart can be discussed freely and without fear
8. Thou shalt always respect each other as individuals. Degrading words and a sharp tongue cause grave distortions. Endearing terms ennoble, lift up, engender peace
9. Thou shalt give thy marriage room to grow, both partners willing to face the future together with confidence and trust. Today is a better day for you than yesterday, and tomorrow will find you closer still
10. Thou shalt through all thy days reverence God, thy Creator, never forgetting that it is he who made you
Ten Commandments For Marriage Poster is published by Kevin Mayhew and is our 839th best seller. The ISBN for Ten Commandments For Marriage Poster is 4500160.
This product is also listed in the following departments:
- Christian Posters department
|Page last updated||14th May 2013|
|Book Format||A3 Poster|