Standing Firm : 1 Thessalonians Paperback
Pathway Bible Guides
by Simon Roberts;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £2.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Standing Firm : 1 Thessalonians
Full Product Description
But of course, it doesn't mean standing stillóGod's great plan is to make us holy and blameless, ready for the Lord's return.
These simple studies help us unpack this vital aspect of the Christian life through Paul's first letter to the Thessalonians. Like the Thessalonians, we're challenged to stand firm in the gospel while being thoroughly changed by it.
Before you begin
1. Genuine imitations (1 Thessalonians 1:1-10)
2. Walk worthily (1 Thessalonians 2:1-12)
3. The word at work (1 Thessalonians 2:13-16)
4. Gospel priorities (1 Thessalonians 2:17 - 3:13)
5. God's will, your sanctification (1 Thessalonians 4:1-12)
6. Hope in the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
7. Ready for his return (1 Thessalonians 5:1-11)
8. A gospel church at work (1 Thessalonians 5:12-28)
For the leader
Standing Firm : 1 Thessalonians by Simon Roberts was published by Matthias Media in April 2006 and is our 24587th best seller. The ISBN for Standing Firm : 1 Thessalonians is 9781921068195.
Reviews of Standing Firm : 1 Thessalonians
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Standing Firm : 1 Thessalonians.
If you like this you may also like...
Details for Standing Firm : 1 Thessalonians
|Page last updated||6th January 2016|
|Author / Artist||Simon Roberts|
|Publisher||Matthias Media (April 2006)|
|Number of Pages||64|