On Deepening the Mindful Life
by Brian Draper;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 6 December?
Order within 48 hours and 55 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 6 December when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View
Move beyond just mindfulness, and into something deeper, with Brian Draper's in-depth book on being present in every day.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £12.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
Brian Draper challenges us to live not just mindfully but soulfully. Not merely to be less stressed, but to flourish, dynamically and creatively - to be present - through living intentionally and compassionately.
Soulfulness by Brian Draper was published by Hodder & Stoughton General Division in May 2016 and is our 1662nd best seller. The ISBN for Soulfulness is 9781473630741.
Reviews of Soulfulness
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Soulfulness.
If you like this you may also like...
Part 1: What's right with mindfulness? An Appreciative enquiry
1. How do you drink your tea?
2. How mindful practice can prepare us for the soulful life
3. Consciousness discipline - and the way the brain takes us deeper
4. Turning 'time out' into 'time in'
Interlude: Are you ready for an adventure?
Part 2: Reaching in for soul: awakening to our unique, inner aliveness
5. Awake my soul!
6. Sensing the soulful life
7. Meeting your self, as if for the first time
8. Sharpening the focus on our uniqueness - some questions to ponder
Part 3: Reaching out with soul: reconnecting lovingly with all parts of life
9. Soul friendship
10. Connecting with God
11.To breathe the larger air: nature and the human soul
12. The space between us
Part 4: Living with soul: giving flesh-and-blood expression to the soulful life
13. Fleshing out our unique, inner aliveness
14. Hygge - a warn and soulful embrace of the whole of life
15. Peace, wholeness and embracing paradox
16. Finding a soulful rhythm as natural as breathing
17. Soulful expression through our life's work
18. Let the soul take the lead
Epilogue: It is well with my soul
If you were to do one thing
A reminder of the exercises and suggestions contained within this book
Details for Soulfulness
|Page last updated||28th November 2016|
|Author / Artist||Brian Draper|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton General Division (May 2016)|
|Number of Pages||272|