Set Apart To God Pb Paperback
by Derek Prince;
0In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Set Apart To God Pb
Full Product Description
Why does just hearing the word holiness make many of us uncomfortable?
• We think holiness means restrictive rules and regulations.
• We believe it is an outdated concept that doesn’t fit in today’s world.
• We fear we could never live up to what holiness requires.
The more we think of holiness in terms of what we must not do, the more control these activities seem to have over us. The beautiful secret revealed to us through Christ is that true holiness means peace, freedom, and strength as we live according to the Spirit and shed the weights that hold us back, so that we can receive all the blessings God wants for us.
In his trademark clear and compassionate approach, best-selling author Derek Prince reveals the beauty and power of holiness. He explains that as we seek holiness, we will understand how deeply our holy God loves us and be continually drawn closer to Him.
Join Derek for an adventure into holiness as you discover…
• How God predestined you to be holy.
• What holiness is and what it is not.
• God’s provisions to bring you into His holiness.
• How to apply God’s promises and “participate” in His divine nature.
• How to become what God created you to be.
• The practical outworking of holiness in your life.
• How holiness enables you to fulfil your calling from God.
Set Apart To God Pb by Derek Prince was published by Derek Prince Ministries in October 2011 and is our 54341st best seller. The ISBN for Set Apart To God Pb is 9781908594044.
Reviews of Set Apart To God Pb
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Set Apart To God Pb.
Details for Set Apart To God Pb
|Page last updated||21st October 2016|
|Author / Artist||Derek Prince|
|Publisher||Derek Prince Ministries (October 2011)|
|Number of Pages||202|