Schizophrenia Defeated Paperback
by James Stacey;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.71 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
This is a remarkable story of one man, a schizophrenic, who was set free and completely healed through prayer in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
During his time as a journalist he gradually developed this appalling affliction that sapped his strength and robbed him of mental freedom. Schizophrenia is a baffling problem to mental health professionals and perplexing to loved ones who are at a loss to know how to help. Not the least, the victim cannot understand what is happening to him/her.
In this book, James, son-in-law of the Rev Maurice Winterburn describes his struggles to break free, and believes that he was enabled to continue working only through God?s power and in answer to prayer. He relates how he finally found deliverance from his ?prison house? to enjoy once again a normal life.
The book is an autobiography of an amazing deliverance and healing from the evil of schizophrenia after 26 years. It is an inspiring human interest story of triumph and hope over the worst kind of psychotic illness for which there is no present-day medical answer.
The strengths and appeals of the 16 Chapters embrace several thrilling themes:
1. The power of the faithfulness and love of God is supreme
2. The remarkable perseverance and endurance of my first wife Pamela, who died in 1981, and of my present wife, Tina, who were both inspired by God's love in helping me to freedom
3. The relevance of the power of prayer to cast out the demonic bondage, and revelations about the illness which throw light on the burning question - "Is it in the genes or is it demonic?"
4. Here is the answer for the medical world impotent to bring a lasting solution to the illness of schizophrenia
5. There is clear evidence for the church who can't make up its mind whether genuine born-again Christians, like myself, can still have evil spirits enslaving their lives
The account charts my "history" of schizophrenia and how I was affected by rejection in my mother's life from the time of conception. It details life up to teenage years, starting work as a journalist and the outbreak of the illness shortly after leaving Bible College. Visits to psychiatric hospitals, struggles with a growing nest of evil spirits taking up residence in my life and eager to destroy me, the inability of Christians to help me, are all recorded from a memory amazingly preserved by the Holy Spirit despite perpetual onslaught. Self-deliverance and healing by the power of the Holy Spirit within a matter of minutes are graphically described, as is the return to normal life after more than a third of a lifetime in bondage.
Schizophrenia Defeated by James Stacey was published by Crossbridge Books in May 2004 and is our 10117th best seller. The ISBN for Schizophrenia Defeated is 9780954357344.
Reviews of Schizophrenia Defeated
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Schizophrenia Defeated.
Details for Schizophrenia Defeated
|Author / Artist||James Stacey|
|Publisher||Crossbridge Books (May 2004)|
|Number of Pages||156|
|Page last updated||15th November 2017|