"The Bible is the greatest of all books; to study it is the noblest of all pursuits; to understand it the highest of all goals."
- Dr. Charles C. Ryrie
Regardless of how many Bibles you may already have, a study Bible is a must if you intend to deepen your understanding of God, His character, His methods, and His commands. The Ryrie NASB Study Bible (1995 New American Standard Lockman Foundation translation) is purposely designed to keep the focus on God's Word, the 10,000 explanatory notes are written to enhance, not comment on Scripture.
- Wider margins allow you to add your thoughts, notes, and insights
- 16 full-color maps
- 8-page historical timeline
- Thorough topical index and comprehensive concordance
- 10,000 Concise Explanatory Notes, in text graphics including maps, charts, timelines and diagrams
- Comprehensive book outlines in easy to read format
- Extensive cross references
- Detailed introduction to each book
- Introduction to the Old and New Testaments and Gospels
- Daily bible reading plan
- Words of Christ in red
- Presentation page
- Thumb Indexed
And whether you are a new believer or a mature Christian, Dr. Ryrie includes helpful articles to further your knowledge of the Bible.
In addition, you will receive a software download for The Moody Library, an ideal Bible software program for Pastors, Teachers, Professors, Students, Bible Study Leaders, and anyone thirsting to learn and understand more fully. Valued at over $400, this study and reference software was developed by Moody Publishers and WORDsearch as an electronic companion to The Ryrie Study Bibles.
NASB Ryrie Study Bible: Hardback, Thumb Indexed by Charles C. Ryrie was published by Moody in April 2012 and is our 42916th best seller. The ISBN for NASB Ryrie Study Bible: Hardback, Thumb Indexed is 9780802484703.