How to Make Bad Relationships Better and Good Relationships Great
by Les Parrott; Leslie Parrott;
0Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
Heading below the surface to the depths of human interactions, relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott show how to make bad relationships better and good relationships great.
Here are the tools you need to handle tough times and to really succeed at forging strong, rewarding relationships with friends, with the opposite sex, with family, and with God.
This cutting-edge book will help you understand
* Who you are and what you bring to your relationships
* How your family of origin shapes the way you relate to others
* How to bridge the gender gap and learn the language of the opposite sex
* Tips for building friendships that last
* Secrets to finding the love you long for and to handling sexual issues (How to handle failed friendships and breakups without falling apart)
* How to relate to God without feeling phony In a high-tech world
Relationships offers a high-touch solution to a better life.
Relationships by Les Parrott;Leslie Parrott was published by Zondervan in April 2002 and is our 34623rd best seller. The ISBN for Relationships is 9780310242666.
Reviews of Relationships
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Relationships.
Details for Relationships
|Page last updated||29th September 2016|
|Author / Artist||Les Parrott;Leslie Parrott|
|Publisher||Zondervan (April 2002)|
|Number of Pages||320|